FFIPP Switzerland is morally committed to FFIPP Europe and thus fully supports FFIPP Europe’s Guiding Principles as they are stated below.
FFIPP Europe’s Guiding Principles
FFIPP is grounded in International Law.
- As such, it recognises the injustices committed since 1948. It condemns settlements and their expansions. It stands for the complete withdrawal of Israel from all occupied territories.
- FFIPP Europe stands against the concept and process of normalisation. It acknowledges that there can be no peace without substantive justice;
- FFIPP Europe is committed to the idea that the human rights of all persons should be respected irrespective of their nationality, sex, colour, religion, language, or any other status;
- FFIPP Europe is committed to intersectionality and inclusivity. It condemns all forms of discrimination including anti-semitism, islamophobia, racism, gender-based violence, homophobia and xenophobia;
- FFIPP Europe is committed to its goal of educating people about the situation on the ground in Israel, the West Bank and Gaza;
- FFIPP Europe maintains equitable policies with partner organisations and upholds transparency within its work;
- FFIPP Europe acknowledges its position of privilege as an international organisation on the ground. It is actively critical of ethnocentrism and embraces open mindedness.