The FFIPP Educational Summer Programme is an intensive, on the ground, eye-opening learning experience with the primary goals of education, network-building and discussion in Palestine/Israel. The program includes a week-long orientation and a one month internship in Palestinian and Israeli grassroots organizations, research centers, universities, and human rights organizations.
- 1-month internship at one of our partner organisations in the West Bank or Israel
- An orientation week prior to the internship where you will visit Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Ramallah, Hebron, Nablus, Haifa as well as refugee camps, and meet with actors with different backgrounds and perspectives
- Housing and coordination from FFIPP during the programme
- Involvement in an active worldwide student network
- The ability to develop organisational and fundraising skills
- The ability to raise awareness for human rights in an academic setting
- Student enrolled in a Swiss university. Students enrolled in another university in Europe, the United States, Canada or Brazil can check our their possibilities on the websites or facebook pages of the respective chapters.
- Interested in international relations, human rights etc.
- Availability to organise events throughout the year after the end of the summer programme
- Ability to join the FFIPP Preparation weekend in France in June 2019
- Available for the entirety of the five-week Educational Summer Programme that usually takes place between July and August
- Motivated and available to become active within the international FFIPP network
- A personal insurance